WHY DO PRIVATE LESSONS?
- Most effective method of learning and improving your tennis!
- Individual Attention and a Personalised Training program with a 1 coach to 1 student ratio
- Flexibility of days and times that suits your schedule
Benefits for Beginners
- rapid improvement and development
- learning & reinforcing proper tennis techniques, movement & footwork
Additional Benefits for Intermediate Players & Above
- working out strengths and weaknesses
- hitting with a tennis coach
- learning matchplay strategies that suits your style of play
- Strengthening & conditioning exercises your body requires
For students doing group lessons
- to spend more time correcting a technique that your coach has pointed out
- extra time on the court to keep up with the rest of the group
- work on additional techniques that you are keen to learn but not worked on during the group lessons
Please also let us know your playing standard so we can assign the suitable coach for you.
We do have a couple of Mandarin speaking coaches that may suit you if required.
The lessons can be booked for durations of 1 hour or 1 hr 30 mins.
Social players usually have private lessons once a week, whereas the more competitive players often have them twice a week
We also offer Semi Private Lessons for those who want to do lessons with a friend
If you need to find a partner, do let us know so we can place it on our website.
However we strongly recommend that you have a friend as it would be quicker to commence lessons.
*We require Junior Players to be at least 9 years of age to have lessons at Monash Uni Clayton Tennis Courts to use the normal tennis balls